All pre-k classrooms have a 2 hour rest period. Here are the rest time procedures to ensure your child's safety:
- Nap mats will be at least 3 feet apart (if not more)
- All children will alternate head/feet so that it limits the direct contact and adds more distance between children's faces.
- Pillows/Blankets or nap rolls will be sent home at the end of the week, laundered and then sent back with each student upon their return to school.
- Please label all nap items with first and last names.
- Cots will be sprayed with Lysol as needed throughout the week.